Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Carnie’s Corner: Our Celebrity Spokesperson Prepares to Strut Her Stuff on the Red Carpet!



Hello Fellow Fresh Diet Lovers!

It’s Carnie Wilson with some great news! I have now lost 13 pounds by following The Fresh Diet, and I am just delighted about that. I have been really enjoying my food every single day, and people keep asking me about The Fresh Diet when they see my duffle bag of food. Everyone is amazed when I tell them that the food from The Fresh Diet and is delivered to me every day, and it is always FRESH… that’s the keyword here, folks.

Right now, it is more challenging than ever to get my 5-year-old daughter Lola to eat her veggies. She keeps watching my husband Ron and I eat this glorious, fresh food. The miracle is that she tasted the pureed squash and peas! I am confident that she will join Rob and I in eating these vegetables soon. Oh well! At least she loves the Turkey Meatballs from The Fresh Diet. I do share them with her!

This is a big month coming up for me. I have a set a personal goal to lose 3-7 more pounds by June 27th. As you may know, I have been nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Host of a Game Show and will be walking down the red carpet. Thank God I have already lost 13 pounds and feel so much better. This program is a life saver, and it is a great security for me to know that my food is taken care of. Especially since I am spending lots of time in the studio with Wendy and Chynna to record our first Christmas album! We have been putting in long hours and lots of hard work! Everyone at the recording studio wants my Fresh Diet food.

Ok, I better get back to work. So, I will talk to you all next month. Until then, eat well and be well… like me.

Love,

Carnie

P.S. The honey almond cheesecake is my GUILT-FREE PLEASURE!

Carnie Wilson is enjoying The Fresh Diet, and you can, too! Give yourself the celebrity treatment you deserve

No comments:

 
dekorasyon,elbise modelleri,örgü modelleri,estetik,mutfak dekorasyon şifalı bitkiler,sağlıklı yemekler,diyet yemekleri,sağlıklı besinler,saç dökülmesi